While the developers are working hard on major updates for Last Days of Old Earth, they have released a patch containing many quality-of-life enhancements and bug fixes.
The battle for the frozen world is getting hot!
LDoOE 0.2.7 Changelog:
- New on-tile display for AP / Move cost
- Re-skinned Skirmish Overlay UI
- Re-skinned Multiplayer host room UI
- Fix for autosaves happening during enemy turn, resulting in hang on load
- Fix for issue where hero card stays on screen after hero escape in between combats
- Fix for hero escape hang on AI response
- Fix for issue where Archivist / Repurposer triggers when played by opponent
- Fix for issue where music would not resume on leaving combat
- Fix for terrain buffs being applied to the wrong unit types
- Fix for issue where an Army could be created in an exhausted structure
- Fix for issues with army inspector info
Stay tuned – big news is coming soon!